DRDO Recruitment : Apprentice Requirement-2022
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)DRDO apprentice recruitment 2022 apply online for 150 posts will be discussed here. DRDO’s Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences accepts applications for Apprentice positions. Those Candidates Who are Interested to this Following Vacancy and Have All Qualification Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
GRADUATE, DIPLOMA AND ITI TRADE APPRENTICES
DRDO Recruitment Highlights
|Salary||Rs.8000 – 9000/month|
|Application Last Date||07 February 2022|
DRDO Apprentice Important Dates
- Online Application Start : 25 January 2022
- Registration Last Date : 07 February 2022
- Complete Form Last Date : 07 February 2022
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs . 0/-
- PH Candidates : Rs . 0/-
No Fees is Required.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Min. Age : 18 years
- Max. Age : 27 years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
DRDO Qualification Details
- Candidates have ITI NCVT Certificate in Related Trade.
Total Vacancy : 150 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
- BE/ B.Tech Engineering Degree in Related Trade
- Diploma in Engineering in Related Trade
- ITI NCVT Certificate in Related Trade.
|Post Name||No.of Post|
How to apply
1. Before filling the application form, candidates shall ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility
criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
2. Candidates registered in the respective portals are required to submit their applications online
through the following website link: https://rcilab.in
3. Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of
scanned copies of all the mandatory documents (as per list).
4. The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of
CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university
norms and the same will be verified during document verification.
5. Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals
of the documents submitted online at the time of joining at RCI, Hyderabad.
6. Online applications after the last date would not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled
application forms would not be accepted.
Drdo Apprentice Important Links
For Online Free Test Always Visit on Examiya.in
For jobs,admit card ,result visit on sarkariclass.com
1. Verification of credentials shall be done for selected candidates prior to Creation of Contract
only and in case of any deviation from or non-conformity with the desired qualification,
candidature of the candidate shall be summarily rejected.
2. All applicants are required to bring self-attested copy of documents mentioned below along
with the printout of the application form during document verification / joining-
Documents to be carried - (a) 10th Mark sheet and certificate
(b) B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc. / B.com / Diploma / ITI Mark sheets for all
(c) Degree / provisional Degree / Diploma / ITI certificate
(d) Caste Certificate (if applicable)
(e) PWD Certificate (if applicable)
(f) Any Photo ID card issued by Govt. of India like PAN Card,
Voter ID or Driving License
(g) Aadhar Card and Copy of Bank Pass Book
(h) EWS Certificate (if applicable)
(i) Medical fitness certificate issued by a Civil Assistant Surgeon
(j) Two Passport size photographs
3. No correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates not selected for training.
4. Selected list of candidates for certificate verification will be published on https://rcilab.in
or informed via mail id mentioned in the bio-data for correspondence.
5. Selected candidates shall have to sign a contract on the date of joining as per Govt. of India
6. Candidates finally selected will have to produce valid Police Verification Certificate either
from their place of last residence (for at least past one year) or permanent address at the time of
7. In case of any dispute, the legal jurisdiction shall be that of the Honourable High Court,