UP NHM Lab Technician Recruitment 2022 Notification is out for 2980 Lab Technician, Senior Lab Technician, Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS), and Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (STLS) Vacancy. UP NRHM Lab Technician Recruitment 2022 Notification notification is released on 16th December 2021
Hurry Up! UP NHM Lab Technician Recruitment Vacancy 2022 application has already started from21th January 2022 at 11:00 AM. The last date for applying online is 04th February 2022 at 11:59 PM.
|Organization Name||National Rural Health Mission of Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of the Post||Lab Technician, Senior Lab Technician, Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS), and Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (STLS)|
|Number of vacancies||2980 Posts|
|Opening Date of Online Applications ||21th January 2022 at 11:00 AM|
|Closing Date of Online Applications ||04th February 2022 at 11:59 PM|
|Category||UP State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Govt Jobs By Qualification||Govt Jobs For Graduates 2021|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
1. Candidates agreeing to the terms & conditions may apply by clicking 'I Agree' checkbox given below and pressing the 'Start' button.
2. The candidate should fill up all the mandatory information correctly.
3. On completion of Step-I registration, a message will be received on candidate’s registered Email Id & Mobile Number conveying his/her registration details, i.e. login ID and password.
1. After registration, candidate has to login and complete other details in Application form like Personal Details, Qualification, and Declaration etc.
2. Instructions regarding scanning of Photograph & Signature: Candidates should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph and signature as per the process given below. The applicant should note that only jpeg/jpg format is acceptable:
i. Photograph Image:
Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture on light background (not older than 03 months).
Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
The size of the scanned image should be upto 100kb in jpeg/ jpg format only.
ii. Signature image:
The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ballpoint/ink pen.
The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
Size of file should be upto 100kb in jpg/jpeg format only.
Category/Educational Qualification & other relevant Certificates
Please scan the relevant certificates (issued by Competent Authority) and should be clearly visible.
Size of file should be between 50kb -1000kb in jpg/jpeg/PDF format only.
After Uploading Photograph and Signature, Click on SUBMIT button for completing this Step otherwise your application would remain incomplete.
3. If more than one application is received from a candidate, most recent (latest) application will be considered as final and all other applications made prior to the last one, shall be treated as null and void.
4. Technical queries/clarifications/issues relating to the filling up of ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, please feel free to contact the helpdesk at Email: [email protected] or Phone No:022 - 61306219 between Monday to Friday (During 10 AM to 6 PM).
For Free Mock Test Visit On Examiya.in
© Copyright 2022 sarkariclass.com - All rights reserved.